The Barefoot Accountant
- A Deep State in the United States rules the country regardless of the outcome of elections October 8, 2021TRUMP TOLD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THERE ARE THE SECURITY STATE AGENTS WHO THINK THAT THEY RUN THE GOVERNMENT AND HE STOOD UP TO THEM AND CHALLENGED THEIR ORTHODOXIES AND PIETIES AND SHOWED AMERICANS, ESPECIALLY PEOPLE IN THE REPUBLICAN PARTY ON THE RIGHT, THAT THESE INSTITUTIONS ARE NOT NOBLE OR BENEVOLENT BUT ARE HIGHLY PERNICIOUS. THEY […]William Brighenti
- What risk do unvaccinated people pose to vaccinated people if vaccines work? September 30, 2021Joe Biden said, if you're fully vaccinated, the chances that you can get severely ill, not even die just get severely ill, are very low. And the statistic that he gave is, out of every 160,000 people who have been vaccinated, only one ends up going to the hospital with a serious illness. So the […]William Brighenti
- The media participated in a lying campaign to influence a political election September 25, 2021Glenn Greenwald: "So you have huge number of journalists who believe that, they have the right to lie and even when they get caught, they don't care because they know their audience won't hold it against them." Continue reading →William Brighenti
- The Deep State has declared war on American citizens who oppose the Deep State September 17, 2021THAT'S WHAT THEY ARE USING JANUARY 6TH. IT'S DEMENTED TO COMPARE 9/11 AND JANUARY 6TH BUT IT'S SO CENTRAL TO THE AGENDA OF THE SECURITY STATE, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, TO ESSENTIALLY INITIATE A SURVEILLANCE REGIME, A DETENTION REGIME, AGAINST PEOPLE ON THE RIGHT WHO ARE AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT. AND THEY’RE ALREADY DOING IT. AND THEY […]William Brighenti
- The Deep State intervened in US politics to undermine the elected President Donald Trump September 4, 2021Carlson: So now we’re arming the Taliban and marooning our own citizens in Afghanistan. Who could possibly have seen that coming. Glenn Greenwald is one of the few journalists who did see it coming. He writes for Substack where all … Continue reading →William Brighenti
- The new fascism is the woke industrial complex consisting of big US corporations and the big governments of China and the United States August 12, 2021And so that is what I call the birth of this woke industrial complex. It is a new leviathan, a new monster, that is far more powerful than what Thomas Hobbes might have envisioned 400 years ago, and it is the biggest threat to individual liberty today. It is not big government alone. Its conservatives […]William Brighenti
- Censorship is antithetical to the scientific method because it requires free speech and open debate and skepticism August 3, 2021Censorship is antithetical to the scientific method because it requires free speech and open debate and skepticism Continue reading →William Brighenti
- FBI CIA NSA are not only spying on American citizens but also are illegally unmasking their identities to journalists who support our fascist government July 29, 2021FBI CIA NSA are not only spying on American citizens but also are illegally unmasking their identities to journalists who support our fascist government Continue reading →William Brighenti
- The government is instructing social media companies what shouldn’t be allowed to be on the internet even though these companies are the least competent to judge what is misinformation July 21, 2021The government is instructing social media companies what should and shouldn't be allowed to be on the internet, these are the people least competent to judge what is misinformation. Continue reading →William Brighenti
- Our government is using Big Tech companies to circumvent the First Amendment and censor free speech on its behalf July 19, 2021Google, Facebook and Twitter should be treated as state actors under existing legal doctrines. Using a combination of statutory inducements and regulatory threats, Congress has co-opted Silicon Valley to do through the back door what government cannot directly accomplish under the Constitution. Congress is giving Big Tech immunity and more power in exchange for it censoring […]William Brighenti
- The CIA NSA FBI are today’s Gestapo. Didn’t they create a phony Russian investigation to overthrow a Presidency? July 13, 2021THE SECURITY STATE HAS EXISTED SINCE THE END OF WORLD WAR II. THEY'VE BEEN OPERATING IN SECRET AND WITH NO DEMOCRATIC ACCOUNTABILITY FOR EIGHT OR NINE DECADES NOW. DWIGHT EISENHOWER WHEN HE LEFT OFFICE WARNED THE COUNTRY ABOUT THE DANGERS THAT THEY POSE. Continue reading →William Brighenti
- 36 tweets by Darryl Cooper aka @MartyrMade on July 8 2021 on why Trump supporters believe the 2020 election was fraudulent July 10, 2021Darryl Cooper, AKA @MartyrMade, is a podcaster who had a Twitter thread go viral with 13k retweets and 20k likes of the first Tweet alone. This one is 36-Tweets long. It makes very cogent arguments of not only why millions of Trump supporters believe the 2020 election was stolen, but also why we are justified […]William Brighenti
- Blood tests reveal that the Coronavirus COVID-19 originated before September 2019 and China knew and hid its origins December 3, 2020COVID-19 antibodies have been found in blood samples as early as September, 2019. China knew about the virus' transmission to humans months before it announced such to the world. Why has the media and our government not investigated this gross negligence, if not mass murder? Continue reading →William Brighenti
- Democratic elites are promoting a class system based on race and gender and sexual orientation December 2, 2020Democrats and elites are making straight white men the enemy of their new world order. Blacks, hispanics, gays are now the good guys; straight white men are the bad guys. Continue reading →William Brighenti
- With Joe Biden we get fascism: the collusion of government and corporatism November 8, 2020This ruling class of administrative state, big tech, corporations: all of these people think that they can get rid of Trump and we'll go back to normal. They're wedded to a broken system that has sold out the American people. And now they're going to try to sell out the American people and the middle […]William Brighenti
- The mainstream media and the Democratic Party and the intelligence agencies and the tech monopolies are your enemies. Like fascists they are misleading you with propaganda so that you will obey. October 31, 2020The real threat is collusion. When journalists strike secret alliances with the very people they're supposed to be holding accountable, we are in deep trouble. Lies go unchallenged. Democracy cannot function. And that's what we're watching right now. Continue reading →William Brighenti
- Glenn Greenwald says that the Democratic Party, NSA, CIA, Neocons, Silicon Valley, Wall Street, mainstream media have united to impose an authoritarian government of censorship and suppression of information October 31, 2020The CIA from the very first days of the Trump administration, even before he was inaugurated, devoted themselves to sabotaging the administration because Donald Trump questioned just a few of their pieties. And that can't be done in Washington. Whoever does that must be destroyed. And so the CIA and the Deep State operatives became […]William Brighenti
- Glenn Greenwald says the corruption in the U.S. News Media is absolutely pervasive October 22, 2020The problem is the corruption that is absolutely pervasive in the U.S. news media. There are newsrooms all throughout New York and Washington DC, where top editors are explicitly saying they do not want this story investigated. And they're being clear that the reason that they don't want to investigate it is because they think […]William Brighenti
- Big Tech opposes temporary blocking of H-1B guest worker visas because it wants to give your childrens’ jobs to cheap foreign labor July 2, 2020So Apple isn't fighting for diversity. They're doing exactly what they appear to be doing: they're trying to keep wages down and keep their workers compliant by importing labor from abroad.This isn't about diversity. It's about exploitation. It always is Continue reading →William Brighenti
- Is Tucker Carlson accusing Republican officeholders of not defending normal American citizens? July 1, 2020Republicans are failing for a much more obvious reason, a more fundamental reason. They're failing because they haven't done much that is worth doing. They haven't tried very hard to improve your life. When the crisis came, they fled. They did nothing to defend you. They did nothing to defend the country. Continue reading →William Brighenti
- A Deep State in the United States rules the country regardless of the outcome of elections October 8, 2021
Posts by William Brighenti
- October 2021 (1)
- September 2021 (4)
- August 2021 (2)
- July 2021 (5)
- December 2020 (2)
- November 2020 (1)
- October 2020 (3)
- July 2020 (2)
- June 2020 (7)
- November 2019 (2)
- October 2018 (1)
- June 2018 (1)
- May 2018 (1)
- February 2018 (1)
- October 2017 (1)
- March 2017 (3)
- February 2017 (1)
- January 2017 (3)
- December 2016 (2)
- November 2016 (2)
- October 2016 (5)
- September 2016 (7)
- August 2016 (2)
- July 2016 (4)
- June 2016 (2)
- May 2016 (2)
- April 2016 (2)
- March 2016 (1)
- January 2016 (2)
- December 2015 (2)
- November 2015 (1)
- July 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (2)
- May 2015 (24)
- April 2015 (5)
- March 2015 (2)
- February 2015 (1)
- November 2014 (2)
- August 2014 (3)
- May 2014 (1)
- April 2014 (1)
- November 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (2)
- March 2013 (1)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (2)
- July 2012 (16)
- June 2012 (9)
- May 2012 (3)
- April 2012 (7)
- March 2012 (5)
- February 2012 (7)
- January 2012 (4)
- December 2011 (7)
- November 2011 (6)
- October 2011 (5)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (4)
- July 2011 (17)
- June 2011 (48)
- May 2011 (47)
- April 2011 (88)
- March 2011 (21)
- February 2011 (45)
- January 2011 (38)
- December 2010 (17)
- November 2010 (1)
- October 2010 (7)
- September 2010 (6)
- August 2010 (5)
- July 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (3)
- May 2010 (5)
- April 2010 (3)
- February 2010 (1)
- January 2010 (10)
- December 2009 (1)
- November 2009 (18)
- October 2009 (1)
- Accountants CPA Hartford, LLC Accountants CPA Hartford Connecticut is an accounting firm in Hartford, Connecticut offering a variety of accounting & tax services. 10
- Development Blog 0
- Documentation 0
- Plugins 0
- Suggest Ideas 0
- Support Forum 0
- Themes 0
- William Brighenti, CPA Please contact William Brighenti, Certified Public Accountant, for all your accounting and tax questions. 9
- WordPress Planet 0
- A Deep State in the United States rules the country regardless of the outcome of elections
- What risk do unvaccinated people pose to vaccinated people if vaccines work?
- The media participated in a lying campaign to influence a political election
- The Deep State has declared war on American citizens who oppose the Deep State
- The Deep State intervened in US politics to undermine the elected President Donald Trump
- The new fascism is the woke industrial complex consisting of big US corporations and the big governments of China and the United States
- Censorship is antithetical to the scientific method because it requires free speech and open debate and skepticism
- FBI CIA NSA are not only spying on American citizens but also are illegally unmasking their identities to journalists who support our fascist government
- The government is instructing social media companies what shouldn’t be allowed to be on the internet even though these companies are the least competent to judge what is misinformation
- Our government is using Big Tech companies to circumvent the First Amendment and censor free speech on its behalf
- The CIA NSA FBI are today’s Gestapo. Didn’t they create a phony Russian investigation to overthrow a Presidency?
- 36 tweets by Darryl Cooper aka @MartyrMade on July 8 2021 on why Trump supporters believe the 2020 election was fraudulent
- Blood tests reveal that the Coronavirus COVID-19 originated before September 2019 and China knew and hid its origins
- Democratic elites are promoting a class system based on race and gender and sexual orientation
- With Joe Biden we get fascism: the collusion of government and corporatism
- The mainstream media and the Democratic Party and the intelligence agencies and the tech monopolies are your enemies. Like fascists they are misleading you with propaganda so that you will obey.
- Glenn Greenwald says that the Democratic Party, NSA, CIA, Neocons, Silicon Valley, Wall Street, mainstream media have united to impose an authoritarian government of censorship and suppression of information
- Glenn Greenwald says the corruption in the U.S. News Media is absolutely pervasive
- Big Tech opposes temporary blocking of H-1B guest worker visas because it wants to give your childrens’ jobs to cheap foreign labor
- Is Tucker Carlson accusing Republican officeholders of not defending normal American citizens?
- Donald Trump will lose in November because he failed to walk his big talk
- Antifa and Black Lives Matter are the Democratic Party’s blackshirts and brownshirts to strengthen and protect our totalitarian fascist state
- Antifa Black Lives Matter is a totalitarian political movement to overthrow a capitalistic free market and free society
- Republican leaders abandoned conservatives and police officers and law and order during riots
- Liberals and their media are attacking absolute equality under the law
- Google and Big Tech are censoring free speech
- Tucker Carlson calls Robin DiAngelo’s book, “White Fragility,” “an utterly ridiculous book,” “poisonous garbage,” and “a crackpot race tract”
- The Left is trying to end free speech and overturn the First Amendment in addition to the Second Amendment
- Elizabeth Warren is really just this season’s Hillary Clinton — faithful party robot, stalwart defender of the prerogatives of the establishment.
- Bob Stefanowski will make Sam Brownback look like a socialist in comparison by eliminating the income tax in Connecticut
- Does Joe Aresimowicz put his constituents in the 30th Connecticut House District first or public employee unions first?
- Lobbyists are buying our government out from under us
- Intuit Payroll Sucks
- The SEBAC agreement is the mother of all can-kicks a sweetheart deal protected by contract for a full decade
- Claudia Stauber compares Bernie Sanders to a lover who cheats and leaves you but says he still loves you
- The DNC is a one big capitalistic gangbang of Democrats and corporate donors and lobbyists
- The hit job on Keith Ellison by the Corporate Democratic National Committee
- Bernie Sanders is not the revolutionary leader for whom progressives have been waiting
- Our intelligence agencies have issued disclaimers stating that their reports of Russian hacking of the election lack any proof of facts
- The Democrats lost the election because they became Republicans in the nineties under Bill Clinton
- Bernie Sanders just sold out Progressives once again but this time to Chuck Schumer
- Donald Trump sells out supporters by selecting executives from Goldman Sachs for key cabinet posts to regulate our economy
- Hillary Clinton and the corporate Democrats lost because Donald Trump ran to their left and outflanked them so don’t blame Jill Stein or sexism or racism. Video and transcript.
- Ralph Nader and John Nichols and Bill Curry autopsy the Presidential election
- Full Interview of Julian Assange by John Pilger on the State of the Union 2016
- Jill Stein is right about our foreign policy and Hillary Clinton is all wrong!
- Michael Moore says middle class should vote for Trump to oppose elites, Corporate America, Wall Street, career politicians, media
- Jill Stein is right about our foreign policy and Hillary Clinton is all wrong!
- The Brainwashing Of Hillary Voters Is Complete. Transcript of October 20 2016 The Jimmy Dore Show.
- Jill Stein argues that Hillary Clinton is much scarier than Donald Trump
- Jimmy Dore says voting your conscience means not voting for Hillary Clinton but for Jill Stein
- Glenn Greenwald Asks “Why Did Saudi Regime & Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to Clinton Foundation?” Transcript and video.
- Chris Hedges argues that corporate commodification of our natural resources and human capital will continue unabated. Transcript and video.
- Ralph Nader Says Calling a Third-Party Candidate a Spoiler Is the Same as Saying Shut Up
- Chris Hedges says to stop terrorism we merely need to end the U.S. occupation of the Middle East
- Ralph Nader: Bernie Sanders’ wonderful effort that he launched is now aborted and is dissipating.
- Jill Stein interviewed by Ralph Nader September 17 2016. Recording and transcript of interview.
- Did companies and countries buy access to the State Department by donating to the Clinton Foundation?
- Chris Hedges and Jill Stein and Ralph Nader are the real revolutionaries while Bernie Sanders and Robert Reich and Hillary Clinton are part of the devil’s Democratic Party
- Bernie Sanders was never a real candidate but was merely this election’s sheepdog for Hillary Clinton to herd progressives back into the corral of the Democratic Party.
- Julian Assange says that we must have political accountability–a general deterrence set to stop political organizations behaving in a corrupt manner.
- If you think Donald Trump is bad now, wait and see how bad Hillary Clinton will be as President.
- Who Should Bernie Voters Support Now? Robert Reich vs. Chris Hedges on Tackling the Neoliberal Order
- Bernie Sanders betrays his supporters with his announcement of voting for Hillary Clinton and signals his intentions of his endorsement at the convention
- Green Party’s Jill Stein — What We Fear from Donald Trump We Have Already Seen from Hillary Clinton
- JAW-DROPPING Evidence Of Election Fraud & Media Blackout
- Ralph Nader talks about the Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Primary on C-Span May 4 2016
- Bill Curry analyzes the Connecticut primaries April 26 2016 on Fox CT News
- Debbie Lusignan the Sane Progressive calls out Bernie Sanders for failing to contest the election fraud in the Democratic primaries
- Glenn Greenwald on Democracy Now reports that Hillary Clinton Has Embraced Some of the Most Brutal Dictators in the World
- Sanders Slams Trump for Attacks on Clintons
- Van Jones Thinks Bernie Sanders is Going to Win Iowa
- Is the DNC Afraid of Democracy? Clinton WH Counselor Says Party a “Dead Carcass” for Stifling Debate
- Bernie Sanders on fight against ISIS: “We have got to learn the lessons from Iraq”
- Berlin High School football recruiting scandal cost Berlin Connecticut taxpayers tens of thousands of dollars
- Berlin Connecticut needs candidates from a third political party to stop the strict partisan voting on the Town Council
- Make an Offer that the IRS Can’t Refuse: How to calculate an offer in compromise acceptable to the”Don”
- Why Bernie Sanders is destined to lose
- Chuck Todd of Meet the Press interviews Bernie Sanders on May 31 2015
- Bernie Sanders calls out Hillary Clinton to announce her position on the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement
- Chuck Todd tells Andrea Mitchell that Hillary Clinton will win the African-American and Hispanic vote in spite of the intellectual appeal of Bernie Sanders to liberal white voters
- Senator Bernie Sanders formally announces his candidacy for the Democratic nomination for President
- Is Bernie Sanders out in far-left field or are both political parties out in far-right field
- Senator Bernie Sanders warns the press not to underestimate him in the 2016 campaign for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States
- Bernie Sanders does not have to win the Iowa Primary to set up his race
- Senator Bernie Sanders appeals to the media to cover the serious issues of our country instead of political gossip during political campaigns
- The new found populist message of Hillary Clinton is all talk and mere talking points to get elected
- Bernie Sanders can win even though the Democratic Party is run by the Corporate Democrats and they have already anointed Hillary Clinton as their candidate for President
- Senator Bernie Sanders before the Senate December 2 2014 presenting an Economic Agenda for America: 12 Steps Forward
- Senator Bernie Sanders tells Ed Schultz to make college tuition free for students and pay for it with a tax on Wall Street speculation
- College for ALL Act presented by Senator Bernie Sanders on May 19 2015
- Bernie Sanders tells Wolf Blitzer that college tuition should be free and paid for by a tax on Wall Street Speculation
- Senator Bernie Sanders does not think that Hillary Clinton can stand up and fight for the middle class
- Senator Bernie Sanders interviewed by Chris Hayes on May 6 2015
- CNN Brianna Keilar interviews Senator Bernie Sanders on State of the Union May 17 2015
- Senator Bernie Sanders speaks out against the Trans Pacific Partnership Trade Agreement to the United States Senate May 12 2015
- Bernie Sanders offers a real deal to the middle class and not the raw deal of Hillary Clinton
- Bernie Sanders says he can beat Hillary Clinton
- The response of Senator Richard Blumenthal to my letter in opposition to the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)
- Senator Bernie Sanders on This Week With George Stephanopoulos – ABC News
- Ed Shultz interviews Bernie Sanders on The Ed Show April 30 2015
- Clinton Cash – do you trust Bill and Hillary Clinton in positions of power
- George Stephanopoulos interviews Peter Schweizer, author of Clinton Cash book
- Hillary Faces Questions About Cash Donations to Clinton Foundation
- Bernie Sanders asks what is Hillary Clinton campaigning on
- Intuit’s effort to stop tax fraud under scrutiny – who should be blamed for fraudsters using Turbotax to seal returns
- TurboTax’s Anti-Fraud Efforts Under Scrutiny
- TurboTax accounts hacked, delaying tax refunds, compromising personal information, impairing credit rating
- Are accountants the future anthropologists of the cyber era?
- Don’t let a stooge prepare your income tax returns.
- Alayne Fleischmann blows whistle on JPMorgan Chase massive criminal securities fraud
- Connecticut Department of Labor: SNAFU!
- Berlin looks to build $21 million police department
- Residents Oppose Cost of Berlin Police Department Move to Bigger Space
- Is Hillary Clinton an elitist? Do you charge $300,000 for a speech, and get a private jet, presidential suite at a luxury hotel, meals, etc.?
- Another reason why I will not renew my subscription with Intuit for ProSeries tax software
- Town of Berlin, Connecticut’s Annual Budget and Democratic Process
- Summary of Staff Discussion Draft: International Business Tax Reform
- Have you ever noticed that the Internal Revenue Service’s regulations often are illogical?
- Are you experiencing long waits calling the IRS?
- Thinking of using TurboTax to file your tax returns? Think again. The Minnesota Department of Revenue advises against using Intuit software to file tax returns!
- Amy Goodman interviews Tavis Smiley, Cornel West on the 2012 Election & Why Calling Obama “Progressive” Ignores His Record. Democracy Now: Friday, November 9, 2012.
- Wearechange.org interview of Glenn Greenwald on the next four years with President Obama. Greenwald predicts “it’s all going to get much worse”.
- Why you should not vote for Barack Obama for President, and why you need to vote for Rocky Anderson
- President Obama says that he cannot change Washington from the inside
- The video Linda McMahon, Connecticut Republican candidate for the US Senate, may not want you to see?
- Cenk Uygur says President Obama will definitely cut the entitlements of Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid
- The super rich have evaded taxes on as much as $32 trillion of assets hidden in secret tax havens
- We Can’t Waste Another Election Voting for Million Dollar Candidates Who Serve the One Percent: Rocky Anderson for President 2012
- Senate Republicans prevent passage of the Bring Jobs Home Act to end tax breaks for corporations for outsourcing jobs overseas!
- Cenk Uygur attacks Maria Bartiromo and CNBC for protecting the fraudsters on Wall Street
- LIBOR Contractions: Diamond Cracks. Who is Watching the Watchdog? Eliot Spitzer on Viewpoint with Matt Taibbi and Dennis Kelleher, July 3, 2012 and July 16, 2012. Videos.
- Maria Bartiromo accuses Eliot Spitzer of having a personal vendetta against the former CEO of AIG, Hank Greenberg: isn’t this the very same Hank Greenberg who was fined $15 million?!?!
- The scary humor of Mitt Romney: where the heck is a time machine when you need one?
- Is Rocky Anderson the spoiler or the moral alternative in the 2012 Presidential election?
- Republicans, conservative Democrats, Romney, Obama, continue to support the outsourcing of jobs with trade agreements unfair to American manufacturers
- Historical Facts Debunk Myth that Tax Cuts for the Rich Create Jobs
- Attorney General Eric Holder: the Slow and the Listless
- Cutting taxes creates jobs: wrong! History shows the exact opposite!
- Political campaign fundraising is basically legalized bribery
- CEO pay is outrageous: 380 times more than that of average worker.
- If I were Obama: Cenk Uygur advises President Obama to fight and attack the Republicans
- Progressives are dissatisfied with President Obama and the Congressional Democrats overall.
- Less than 100 Americans determine U.S. election results: say bye-bye to our democracy and hello to the plutocracy
- The United States Supreme Court overturns Montana’s Supreme Court’s decision against corporate contributions to politicians
- Our government is corrupt, bought off by the big banks. Matt Taibbi and Yves Smith discuss on Bill Moyers. Video and transcript
- Although President Obama is the lesser of two evils, he is nonetheless evil. Cenk Uygur, Alyona Minkovski, Megan Carpentier discuss on The Young Turks, June 20, 2012.
- Cenk Uygur on Harvard Professor Roberto Unger’s “Don’t Vote for Obama”
- Barack Obama’s former professor at Harvard, Roberto Unger, explains why President Obama must be defeated in order to advance the progressive cause. Video and transcript
- Video: Dr. Joseph E. Stiglitz Interviewed by Cenk Uygur, June 15, 2012, with Full Transcript
- Video: President Obama says “the private sector is doing fine.” Now I understand why 23 million Americans are still without a job! Our President is clueless!
- Barefoot Accountant’s Exclusive Interview of Rocky Anderson, Presidential Candidate of the Justice Party, on May 29, 2012: Video and Transcript
- If only Ralph Nader had become President in 2000? Oh, Rachel and Reuben, what a lovely world this would be….
- Rocky Anderson to be interviewed on the Barefoot Accountant’s livestream internet program
- Watch the Barefoot Accountant’s Livestream Program on Taxes, Accounting, QuickBooks, and U.S. Politics
- The Rich and the Rest of Us: a Poverty Manifesto. Video and transcript.
- The Barefoot Accountant launches a livestream call-in program on taxes, QuickBooks, accounting, U.S. politics, business and personal finances.
- Watch The Barefoot Accountant livestream daily. Call in or start chatting to discuss taxes, politics, accounting, QuickBooks, small business and personal finances.
- The Dark Ages of Wall Street. Viewpoint Interview of Bethany McLean by Eliot Spitzer on Current TV, April 20, 2012. Video transcript.
- JOBS: Jumpstart Our Business Startups Act. Legalizing Fraud in the Stock Market. Interview of Matt Taibbi by Eliot Spitzer on Viewpoint, Current TV, April 9, 2012. Video and Transcript.
- Matt Taibbi discusses his recent article, Bank of America: Too Crooked to Fail, on Democracy Now, March 22, 2012. Video with review.
- Cenk Uygur interviews Matt Taibbi from Rolling Stone on Current TV on Bank of America being too crooked to fail, March 22, 2012: bid rigging and sale of poor quality mortgage-backed securities. Video and transcript.
- Damning Report: Obama And The Grand Bargain. Cenk Uygur video Current TV March 20, 2012
- Should Progressives now fall in line behind President Obama just because an election is coming up?
- Does President Obama have the right economic plan overall?
- A tale of two Obamas: Dr. Jeckyll in a campaign; Mr. Hyde in office. Whatever happened to the fierce urgency of now?
- An email to Warren Buffett to run for President of the United States
- Russ Feingold blames big money in politics for unfair trade agreements, consolidation of the media, and deregulation of Wall Street
- Should corporate taxes be lowered when the effective tax rate of corporations is only 12.1%?
- Is President Obama soft on the banks? Of course!
- President Obama’s budget proposal: is it really a Godsend for the 99%?!
- Cenk Uygur calls Grover Norquist the whore of Babylon, and the scum of the earth. Cenk Uygur is coming for Grover Norquist.
- $26 billion mortgage settlement: too little, too late. President Barack Obama: Wall Street’s man in government?
- 2012 Balancing Act: the failure of Obamacare; the failure of Obama in not proposing a single-payer healthcare system
- How the Republican party works. The Mega Power Panel on Cenk Uygur’s the Young Turks, Current TV, January 13, 2012. Video and transcript.
- Are conservatives this week admitting that the country is fundamentally progressive? The Mega Power Panel on Cenk Uygur’s the Young Turks, January 13, 2012, Current TV. Video and transcript.
- The conflict between the rich and the poor has become very strong over the past two years.
- When Mitt Romney Came to Town: Full Video Version
- Susan Bysiewicz has published her Accountability Plan for reforming and fixing America’s economy and government in Washington. A Review by the Barefoot Accountant.
- Watch Cenk Uygur on Current TV every night at 7 PM EST here on the Barefoot Accountant’s political-tax webblog
- Cenk Uygur: President Barack Obama failed the economic recovery with a stimulus package too small
- What caused the economic collapse, recession, depression, in 2008? How did Wall Street bring on America’s economic collapse?
- Is Sarbanes Oxley dead? Why are financial fraud investigations down 57% after the biggest financial fraud in our country’s history?
- Cenk Uygur on President Obama’s born-again Progressivism. Obama does not walk the talk.
- The inequity of America’s tax laws. Barefoot Accountant’s interview of Susan Bysiewicz, Connecticut Democratic primary candidate for U.S. Senate. Part III of interview.
- November 22, 2011 Letter from Susan Bysiewicz, Connecticut Democratic Primary Candidate for the U.S. Senate: Same Old Story
- We need a guy with guts in the Oval Office to fight for the middle class of America. Alan Grayson should be President. He attacked Wall Street, the Big Banks, and the Federal Reserve while Obama capitulated and Clinton rolled over.
- Disappointed in the CL&P’s power restoration efforts to storms Irene and Alfred? Then sign the petition below!
- A few helpful campaign suggestions to Herman Cain in his week of need
- The state of the American economy and its politics: is it time to shoot the fox?
- A matter of incompetency at the Internal Revenue Service. What criteria determine the hiring of employees at the Internal Revenue Service?
- Herman Cain’s economic plan: let them eat pizza. The pizza guy delivers lots of anchovies with his nein-nein-nein tax proposal.
- Let’s Elect Warren Buffett for President! He has the guts to raise taxes on the rich!
- A Letter from Susan Bysiewicz, Democratic Primary Candidate for the U.S. Senate from Connecticut, on Leaving Iraq
- Melissa Harris-Perry explains why the American economy performs better under Democratic Presidents. Reverend Al Sharpton’s Politics Nation, Monday, October 17, 2011, MSNBC TV
- President Obama’s Jobs Bill is an Insult to the American Workers and Unemployed
- A Need for Term Limits to Public Office at the National, State, and Municipal Levels of Government
- Connecticut Congressman Chris Murphy’s response to my question, what are you doing to create jobs?
- Barefoot Accountant’s interview of Susan Bysiewicz, Connecticut candidate for U.S. Senate. Part II: Fair Trade Agreements; Corporate Taxes; Corporate Control of Government
- The Barefoot Accountant interviews Connecticut’s Democratic candidate for the United States Senate, Susan Bysiewicz. Video and transcript of interview, Part I: How the government can create jobs
- Sign the petition to draft Senator Bernie Sanders from Vermont to run for President in 2012 and challenge Barack Obama from the left.
- Firedoglake is as bad as MSNBC when it comes to “editing” material on its website
- Petition Mayor Adam Salina of Berlin, Connecticut to stop raising property taxes
- Bring back Cenk Uygur to the daily MSNBC TV 6 PM hour. Petition Phil Griffin of MSNBC.
- Did the Hartford Courant’s recent report on the effects of the Connecticut income tax miss the point?
- Black Princeton University Professor Cornel West calls President Barack Obama the black mascot of Wall Street
- Cenk Uygur on what MSNBC really offered & What’s Next
- Free Press?! Cenk Uygur leaves MSNBC over political disagreements – RT 110722
- Cenk Uygur – Truth About Why He Left MSNBC (25-Jul-11)(POLITICS, MEDIA & SOCIETY series)
- Did White House or DC Politicians Get MSNBC Host Cenk Uygur Axed??
- Cenk Uygur embraces MSNBC’s “outsider” label
- Cenk Uygur on Leaving MSNBC
- Cenk Uygur leaving MSNBC. Is free press fading?
- The MSM’s latest sensational scandal: itself
- Rejecting Lucrative Offer, Cenk Uygur Leaves MSNBC After Being Told to “Act Like an Insider”
- Cenk Uygur Tells Keith Olbermann MSNBC Said “People In Washington Did Not Like My Tone”
- Cenk Uygur reviews the new polls showing that President Obama is losing his base that got him elected in 2008. The Young Turks, July 26, 2011.
- Why Cenk Uygur left MSNBC TV. Is the Reverend Al Sharpton a rascist?
- Sign the petition for President Obama to raise the highest marginal tax rate on the wealthy
- Sign the petition to protest Governor Malloy’s Connecticut tax bill, Senate Bill No. 1239, targeting the middle class. It’s time to tax the rich, not the middle class!
- Brit Hume: Understanding the Debt Limit. Fox News, June 27, 2011.
- Republicans declare war on the middle class. Cenk Uygur June 24, 2011 video transcript
- The main event: Congress takes a gamble on America’s debt. Down to the wire: GOP daring Dems to show budget backbone. Cenk Uygur June 24, 2011 video transcript
- Mendte: Lawmakers have too many days off. Members of Congress only work half a year.
- Look who is not talking? Cantor backs out of budget talks. Cenk Uygur June 23, 2011 Video Transcript
- A brilliant, well-oiled propaganda machine, funded by big corporate interests, to steal more billions from the middle class.
- Cenk Attacks Rich Tax Holiday On MSNBC. Why do the rich keep getting breaks?
- Counter the Koch Billions. Protect Social Security. Will you help Senator Sanders expose the Koch Echo Chamber? Video Transcript
- Social distortion. Does the GOP suffer from social insecurity? Cenk Uygur June 22 2011 video transcript
- Robert Reich Explains Why We Make Less Money Now Than In 1980: Cenk Uygur Video Transcript
- Cenk Uygur MSNBC Challenges Bachmann June 21, 2011 Con Job: Video Transcript
- The Great Divide: Wall Street vs. Main Street. America burdened by tax inequality. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 21, 2011 video transcript
- The biggest Republican tax lie: the great Republican tax lie. Lawrence O’Donnell The Last Word June 20, 2011 video and transcript
- Cenk Uygur MSNBC June 20, 2011 Video Transcript. Wanted: jobs not cuts. Showdown on Capitol Hill: Gang of Five’s Plan.
- Cenk Uygur MSNBC June 17, 2011 video transcript: No more excuses. Social Insecurity? Shock headline: AARP open to cuts in Social Security. AARP admits it’s open to cuts in Social Security benefits.
- Cenk Uygur’s Con Job June 17, 2011: more money in Paul Ryan’s pocket from his budget plan. Richard Hanna trashed stimulus plan, but is front and centered for photo ops celebrating the stimulus plan: of course! Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV Live Con Job and Of Course features June 17, 2011 video transcript
- Cenk Uygur to Democrats: no more excuses. During Weiner distraction GOP advances radical agenda. Standing strong: time for Democrats to fight GOP cuts. Fight the right: Democrats try to refocus. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV Live June 17 2011 video and transcript
- Ryan plan feels the heat. Misreading the mandate? Ryan plan plummets in new polling. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV Live June 15 2011 video and transcript
- The Power Panel: is Medicare a losing battle? Do Republicans have an authenticity problem? Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 16, 2011 Video Transcript
- Disastrous Budget Deal Coming In June? Cenk Uygur the Young Turks June 15, 2011 video and transcript
- Progressives: hold the line! Fight the right! Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 15, 2011 Video and Transcript: How Democrats can fix the economy without the GOP
- Cenk Uygur, the Aggressive Progressive, June 13, 2011: IMF Economists Blame Lobbyists for Crash. Video and transcript.
- Aggressive Progressive: Crooked Politicians, Businessmen, & Bankers Pilfer Town Causing Massive Layoffs and Tax Hikes. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 14, 2011 video and transcript.
- Cenk Uygur’s GOP Con Job for June 14, 2011: Cut Women and Children First! Video and Transcript
- The Power Panel discusses the Medicare problem: Democrats refuse to cave on Medicare, but will the Obama White House cave? Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 14, 2011 video and transcript
- Wanted: jobs, not cuts. The progressive caucus proposes a jobs program. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 14, 2011 video and transcript
- Is Obama too focused on Wall Street? Wall Street: is it really worth it for Obama to woo Wall Street? Does Obama need Wall Street Fat Cats to win in 2012? Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 13, 2011 the Power Panel.
- Job creation versus spending cuts. Wanted: jobs not cuts. Economists: forget cuts, spend to solve job crisis. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 13, 2011 video and transcript with Robert Reich.
- ABC This Week’s Economic Panel: Jobless Recovery. The Barefoot Accountant’s commentary, analysis, and response.
- Economic Panel: Jobless Recovery? ABC News This Week June 12, 2011 Video and Transcript
- American Jobs Matter Act reintroduced by Connecticut Congressman Chris Murphy fails by four votes. Republicans vote down another jobs bill.
- The Power Panel on President Obama, Democrats and Republicans regarding the national deficit cutting, jobs, and medicare. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 9, 2011 video and transcript
- Americans need jobs. Rebuild the dream. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 8, 2011 video and transcript
- The Bush tax cuts: a decade of disaster. Ed Schultz Show MSNBC TV June 7, 2011
- Ye Gods, another bad experience with Intuit’s ProSeries tax software!
- US faces mounting debt. The right gets it wrong. Chris Matthews’ “Hardball” June 7, 2011 video and transcript
- Dubya’s lost decade: 10 years of Bush tax cuts. Ten (10) year anniversary of Bush tax cuts: thanks for nothing! Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 7, 2011, video and transcript
- Is President Barack Obama a Wall Streeter? Of Course!!!!
- Wall Street: The Untouchables. Why isn’t Wall Street in jail? Exposing Wall Street’s banks.
- Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV’s Con Job June 3, 2011: Paul Ryan lies while defending his health care plan. Video and transcript.
- Do Republicans “gotta have faith?” Will the purity test crush Republicans in 2012? Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV’s the Power Panel June 3, 2011 Video and Transcript.
- Serial Job Killers: House Republicans Ducking Blame for Unemployment. GOP Backtracks on Economic Promise. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 3, 2011 Video and Transcript.
- Is the GOP trashing the economy? Cutting spending during a recession? Where is that jobs bill the Republicans were crying for before the last election? Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 2, 2011 Video and Transcript
- Fight to the finish: Democrats vow to continue their fight. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 2, 2011 Video and Transcript.
- GOP remains defiant on budget. GOP’s tough stance: don’t raise taxes on billionaires. GOP fighting to protect tax breaks for millionaires. War on the Middle Class. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 2, 2011 Video and Transcript.
- Please sign up to form the Middle Class Party in Connecticut
- The meeting. Budget talks stalled again.
- Face off: GOP refuses to budge on budget talks. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV June 1, 2011: Video and Transcript
- Of Course! Senator Bought by Goldman Sachs. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV Video and Transcript May 31, 2011.
- Crackdown on Mediscams. Office of Inspector General of the Department of Health and Human Services announced recently that the Feds will hold CEOs of health care companies personally accountable for Medicare and Medicaid fraud.
- Are the Democrats caving in on Medicare? The Young Turk’s, Cenk Uygur’s, analysis on video with transcript.
- Who did the Fed give money to? Cenk Uygur video and transcript.
- Ryan Tries But Fails To Defend Medicare Plan. Cenk Uygur Video & Transcript.
- Fake Grassroots Right-Wing Think Tank is the Republican Con Job of the Day, May 26, 2011. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV Video and Transcript.
- Fight to the finish. A fight to the finish over the budget. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV Video and Transcript May 26, 2011
- Prescription for failure. Stand by your man: GOP doubles down on Paul Ryan. Worshipping Ryan. GOP unites behind Ryan plan. Cenk Uygur video and transcript MSNBC TV May 26, 2011
- The Power Panel: What’s the Deal on Medicare? Will Democrats Cave on Medicare? Cenk Uygur MSNBC Live TV May 25, 2011 video and transcript
- Wall Street: too big to jail? Inside the Goldman Sachs Investigation. Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV May 25, 2011 Video and Transcript
- Republicans are lying when they say we don’t have a revenue problem. GOP is protecting its rich donor base.
- Does Roger Ailes set the agenda for the GOP? GOP Kingmaker: Fox News chief and the Republican Party. Transcript and video of Cenk Uygur MSNBC TV May 23, 2011
- Horrifying Super-Duper PAC. Transcript and Video of Cenk Uygur of the Young Turks.
- Proof that Eric Cantor and GOP Republicans are screwing you for money. Transcript and video of Cenk Uygur
- The Rat PAC. GOP Looking to Super PAC for Help. How the Republican Super Pac Works.
- Banksters: fraud, false claims, and more fraud. Wall Street banks: too big to jail?
- Over a barrel. Defining the GOP’s love affair with big oil.
- Best Buy proved to be the Worst Buy of my entire life
- Larry Mendte: You’ll never guess what taxes U.S. corporations pay
- Larry Mendte: Tax loopholes for big corporations. GE paid no Federal income taxes.
- Lies, bigger lies, and the susceptibility of the American public to political propaganda
- When to withdraw: getting out of Afghanistan
- Debt drama: debt and the deficit.
- Debt ceiling disaster looms. Debt limit fight.
- Crude reality. Challenging big oil on tax breaks.
- Slick politics: big oil fights to keep tax breaks and retorts opposing oil subsidies is “un-American”.
- Dollars and nonsense. Deficit debate full of false facts.
- Getting drilled: ending Federal giveaways to big oil
- Cenk Uygur’s Republican Con Job of May 10, 2011: hypocrisy over revealing full disclosure of campaign donations.
- Should we leave Afghanistan with bin Laden dead?
- Unemployment, gas prices rise.
- GOP fuels the gas problem. Wall Street fueling the problem. Goldman Sachs speculation in oil commodities increasing the cost of gas by $.80 per gallon.
- GOP retreats on Ryan’s budget. Boy blunder, or kid thrown under the bus.
- President Obama’s approval rating on his handling of the economy is at the lowest level of his presidency
- That hokey-pokey, birds of paradise mating dance of the Democrats and Republicans. And guess who gets screwed in the end?
- Connecticut Governor Dan Malloy’s income tax bill favors the rich. It places Connecticut’s deficit on the backs of the middle class. Is Dannel Malloy positioning himself right of center because of future political aspirations?
- How Osama bin Laden eluded George Bush. If Pakistan was a safe haven for Osama bin Laden, then why were we giving Pakistan $20 billion?!
- Misleading jobs report. Are politicians giving big breaks to banks? War on the middle class.
- Republican con job of the day: remember before the last election the Republicans kept asking, “where are the jobs?”
- War on the middle class. Corporate profits are way up, but there is no trickling down to middle class, and no creating of jobs for middle class.
- Republicans are running from Paul Ryan’s budget plan because of the medicare proposal in the plan.
- GOP – Grand Oil Party. Republicans vote down measure to end tax breaks for big oil companies.
- Dick Durbin video: How can we send one more American soldier to fight and die in Afghanistan? How long are we going to continue to spend $12 billion a month in Afghanistan?
- The future of Afghanistan. Mission accomplished, so let’s leave and save hundreds of billions of dollars!
- OK, we finally got Osama. Now it’s time to get Obama…out of office!
- The Constitution of the United Corporate States of America….as amended by all the crooks in Congress and the White House
- Video of Entire Speech of Donald Trump in Las Vegas on April 28, 2011: Why the Donald continues to lead in the polls among the other GOP candidates!
- The Official Republican Version of the Pledge of Allegiance. Read their lips!
- Hands off my grandma. Challenging Representative Paul Ryan.
- It’s the economy. Jobs versus the budget.
- Oscars for politics. Journalists: don’t get seduced by Correspondent’s Dinner. Take their money, drink their liquor, but still hold these politicians, corporations and lobbyists accountable!
- Banks charge taxpayers for their own money. Banks are robbing the middle class.
- Big banks are robbing the middle class: big banks are scamming the American taxpayer out of billions and billions of dollars
- GOP: Gas & Oil Party. Oil companies preserve profits as gas prices rise.
- Town hall anger directed at GOP. The backlash over Paul Ryan’s plan to end Medicare continues….
- Is Pelosi forcing the GOP’s hand on oil subsidies? Do Democrats have the Republicans over a barrel on $4 billion annual oil subsidies?
- Fixing the country’s gas dilemma. Fueling the fire. Ending the $4 billion federal government’s subsidy to big oil companies.
- Backlash. Does Obama disappoint progressives? Yes!!!
- How to fix our American economy and create more jobs? A 19 point progressive program to stop the hemorrhaging of our country’s life blood!
- The GOP’s War on Medicare. Path to Prosperity is a Campaign of Deceit!
- The people’s budget.
- Norquist talks debt fight. Will Senator Tom Coburn consider tax increases?
- Follow the clues: Obama intends to lower the corporate tax rates!
- The Trump card 2012. Is Trump’s strategy backfiring?
- The Ryan Shame. Is the GOP losing the budget war?
- Budget backlash. Town hall attendees target Ryan’s budget.
- A question of taxes. Take a hike.
- Trump’s chances….Is he running? Trump tops GOP candidates in latest Gallup poll!
- The Barefoot Accountant wishes you a very Happy Easter! Please enjoy Bing Crosby singing “Easter Parade” from the 1942 film, “Holiday Inn”.
- Left hook. Voters fight back against the budget. New signs GOP budget triggering backlash.
- Back to Base-ics: 2012. Obama goes back to the basics. Protesters to Obama: Where’s our change. We paid our dues, where’s our change?” Progressives cannot trust a President who violated their trust on multiple occasions.
- President Obama keeps positioning himself in the middle at the expense of the middle class. President Obama does not represent Democrats nor democracy!
- Do we have a real social security problem? Or do we have a gang of thieves on the Deficit Commission!
- Nevada Senator to announce resignation. Senator John Ensign to resign tomorrow.
- Rigged game: ending oil subsidiaries
- Republicans love socialism…socialism for corporations, that is!
- Trumped the shark. Trump’s resume filled with business failures.
- Popularity problem. GOP leaders face taxing questions.
- No major oil spill legislation passed. Off-shore drilling, one year later
- Robbing the middle class. Congress and Obama want to steal your retirement funds!
- Ending birther conspiracies. Birth(er) of a party?!
- Trumping on the bandwagon. Is Trump just an opportunist?
- Saving Medicare: Save Our Seniors
- Donald Trump trumps the Wall Street Journal! Kelly Evans Interviews the Donald on April 11, 2011
- Are liberals too compromising? Are liberals suckers?
- Obama may have found his “Trump” card: GOP’s worst nightmare
- Save our seniors: saving medicare
- Subterranean House-sick Blues! New York Representative Joseph Crowley literally speechless over GOP’s agenda
- GOP confused over the nation’s debt. What is a CONservative? Someone who gives you a CON job. In other words, a Republican!
- Republicans vote to end Medicare. Party’s over. Is Obama finally fired up and ready to go?
- Deja vu all over again? Paul Ryan’s plan to end medicare is just another example of voodoo economics to give to the rich
- Mr. Walker goes to Washington. He ain’t no Mr. Smith!
- For whom the bell tolls? It tolls for thee, Republican Congressmen in senior districts, when you vote for Paul Ryan’s plan to end medicare. It’s a whine party. Is the GOP the party of whiners?
- Right off a cliff? Tea Party burdens GOP
- The vision thing: will Americans share the burden of the debt?
- Obama to go after Bush-era tax cuts. Progressive USA.
- Fight for America. Fighting for America’s future.
- Right to choose. Conservative views enforced on D.C.
- A defining moment for Obama: no right turn!
- Happy Birthday, Romneycare! Will health care ruin Romney’s presidential bid?
- Showdown breakdown: did the Democrats get a “deal” on the budget?
- Battle over taxes heats up. GOP Republicans: of the rich, by the rich, for the rich
- The Main Event: Agreeing on a Budget
- Watch MSNBC TV Live Stream Free on the Barefoot Accountant: Watch Cenk Uygur, Chris Matthews, Lawrence O’Donnell, Dylan Ratigan, Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow
- Paul Ryan’s budget proposal: another con job for the rich?
- Rigged game: oil companies are getting billions in tax giveaways!
- Will of the people? GOP fails to appeal to America’s needs.
- Government shutdown. Will a government shutdown improve Obama’s standing?
- Does CONservative stand for con job? Con job: GOP Budget exposed by CBO
- Who’s at fault over budget impasse threatening governmental shutdown: Democrats or Republicans?
- Looking at Trump’s history of bankruptcy. More trumped up rhetoric from the “Donald”.
- Compromising positions. Poll: Tea Party won’t compromise.
- Stuck in the middle: 2012 Presidential hopefuls hold back on praising Representative Ryan’s budget. Ryan’s budget puts candidates in tough spot.
- Flaws evident in Ryan’s plan. Doesn’t add up.
- Shutdown showdown: who benefits from a government shutdown?
- The Path to Prosperity By Rep. Paul Ryan: Representative Paul Ryan’s Prepared Remarks at AEI Event
- The TARP fiasco: (3) big TARP sins the government never told you. Big banks stealing from you.
- Countdown to shutdown. Government remains in disarray.
- Inside the Koch Brothers’ vast network. Koch Brothers Industries: the Koch Party
- Why Medicare won’t go away.
- GOP remains quiet as Obama launches bid. Gopher it.
- Obama announces re-election bid. 2012.
- Obama gets involved in the budget battle. Budget: slash and burned.
- Nontaxable wages of volunteer firefighters and emergency medical responders
- Unions unite. Will union-bashing hurt the GOP?
- Transformer. Obama returns focus to energy.
- Tea Party slide. Poll: the Tea Party rapidly losing popularity. The GOP’s Tea Party problem.
- Manslaughter charges for BP
- Tea Party Budget Battle. GOP Refuses to Negotiate on Budget.
- Will social conservatives sink the GOP in 2012?
- British Invasion? UK faces its own budget battle.
- Countrywide: Borrowed Time. Who Will Take the Blame for America’s Mortgage Crisis?
- Numbers game: playing the numbers game.
- False positive: despite promising numbers, Americans still without jobs!
- Tea’d off: Tea Party Won’t Budge on the Budget!
- Tread on me. Why Democrats won’t benefit from a budget deal.
- Union attacks backfire. Worker assault backfires. Union-busting governors face dropping poll numbers.
- Mixed signals: is Obama alienating himself from America?
- Armageddon avoided: why the GOP is wrong about healthcare.
- Automatic two-month extension for individuals living outside of U.S. to file tax return and pay taxes; however, beware!
- MSNBC TV Live Stream: Watch Cenk Uygur and Chris Matthews on “Hardball”, Lawrence O’Donnell
- Hostile Takeover. Attacking the American worker.
- Obama fails to make counter-argument. Base patrol. Change we can believe in?
- New way to fight back. Grassroots groups continue to fight in Wisconsin.
- Enrolled agent faces a ten year prison term for failing to understand QuickBooks. QuickBooks users beware: never enter your customer payments prior to recording an invoice or statement charge!
- GOP blames Obama on oil prices. Running on empty.
- Failing America’s schools.
- Going south. Exposing Rick Scott’s past.
- Find a solution to the budget problem. Indefensible.
- Wake up call. Wake up call in Wisconsin
- Polls: strong support for ending oil subsidies. What America wants.
- America liberal at heart.
- Party foul: Government to stay open…for two more weeks
- Not winning: GOP splits over budget
- Jobs return despite GOP efforts: men not at work
- The elephant in the room. Is it time to raise taxes? Tax deal or no tax deal?
- Business matters….What interest does the U.S. have in Libya?
- Wall Street: Make them pay! Middle class keeps up the fight.
- Can budget cuts lead to tragedy? Draconian budget cuts have real life consequences.
- Did Allstate increase your homeowners insurance premium significantly this year?
- Governmental Accounting Explained: let’s add, subtract, multiply, divide, and make up numbers as we go along….
- You have to be rich not to pay taxes….Our politicians have been bought by the elite rich
- Shame on the GOP: Obama the politician will not march with union employees in Wisconsin
- Corporate Spying: Wikileaks threatened to expose big banks
- Libya shows the U.S. the cost of freedom
- Who is the American Petroleum Institute? Direct Deposit
- Is Wisconsin the Right-Wing Waterloo? Is Governor Scott Walker another Napoleon?
- Tax season is too short
- Is Governor Scott Walker the Devil?
- Going to the extreme: Are GOP governors too radical?
- You might be a CPA if …
- Line in the sand: should Obama go to Wisconsin?
- Koch dealers: Koch brothers linked to Wisconsin budget
- Do you need to lighten up during tax season?
- Something’s not right. Is the GOP in disarray?
- Showdown tonight on Capital Hill: Boehner threatens government shutdown.
- State workers fight back in Wisconsin. Attack on the American worker
- Fighting oil’s billions in breaks. Fueling their profits
- Will the GOP take away jobs? GOP war on jobs.
- The Truth about Taxes and about Obama: Obama is Not a True Progressive
- Obama’s budget brings change
- President Obama Continues to Shun His Base
- Obama moves budget center
- Not Everyone is a Reagan Fan. “I Have Come to Bury Him, Not to Praise Him.”
- Bernie Sanders: “We got to break these babies up”. Four big banks hold 50% of our country’s assets!
- Are Intuit’s Ethics Questionable? Am I the Only Moron When It Comes to Downloading, Licensing, and Paying for Intuit’s Tax Software, ProSeries?
- Out to Lunch: House GOP Wants to Cut $28 Billion from Jobs Training Program
- Florida Budget Aims to Cut Corporate Taxes.
- Taxes Remain at Lowest Point Since 1950s. Warren Buffett’s tax rate is only 16%!
- Would Today’s GOP Right-Wing Republicans Vote for Ronald Reagan Today?
- Koch Brothers and How to Buy U.S. Government
- Cenk to Obama: Big Business is just not that into you
- Have you read the Time Magazine article on “The Pentagon’s Marauding Fraudsters”? Military defense contractors who put the “con” in contractors, milking the taxpayers for billions, entitling them to be “con”victs.
- GE turns to U.S. for bailouts but turns to China for employees
- GOP Spins Jobs Report: House Speaker John Boehner Claims that the Stimulus Plan Caused the Dismal Jobs Report
- Businesses reveal unhappiness with Obama policies
- GOP fuzzy on budget math. Why a CPA is needed in Washington NOW!
- Battle over big oil: GOP Republicans (and Democrats) are giving your tax dollars to big oil companies
- Vox Clamantis: “the voice of one crying out”
- Companies who are exporting American jobs overseas
- Courting the right
- Billionaires meet secretly with politicians, talk-show hosts, and others to influence legislation for personal business interests
- “Liberal” is not a dirty word
- What is the more important priority for Americans in 2011: create jobs or cut deficit?
- The GOP is not conservative: they are more responsible for the national debt and deficits. Here are the facts!
- Sarah Palin says the U.S. lost the space race? Are Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann Presidential material? Better still, do they live on our planet earth?!
- Crisis inquiry: ‘Too much risk, too little capital’
- Financial Crisis Causes: Report Blames Government Officials and Wall Street Execs
- Is there too much power in one Republican’s hands?
- Fox News Guest, Newt Gingrich, Rips ‘Liberal Math’
- Senate Republicans Fight to Repeal Health Care
- CEO’s Make Billions While Taking Taxpayer Money
- GOP Doesn’t Lack Public Funding
- The President’s State of the Union, as always, is just a lot of talk
- Bernie Sanders’ Take on Obama’s State of the Union Address
- Rand Paul’s Crazy Budget Cut Plan
- Goldman Sachs Stole $3 Billion in TARP Funds from You, the American Taxpayer
- Republican Extremism: Privatizing Social Security, Vouchers for Medicare, Against Unemployment Insurance, and Other Goodies
- GOP Moves Backwards, Not Forward
- Are American Politicians Going to Extremes?
- Obama’s State of the Union Address is Just Talk!
- Has Obama Become a Centrist and Corporatist, and Sold Out the Average American?
- The 10 Commandments of CPAs
- Is accounting really boring, or has virtually the entire human race just been getting it all wrong since the beginning of time?!
- 10 Things Accountants Don’t Tell their Clients
- Are You An Accounting Nerd?
- Why not a CPA as President?
- 10 out of 9 accountants can’t count!
- Accountants: Are They Born or Made?
- Types of Clients Served by Public Accounting Firms
- Are You a CPA with an OCD? I’m a CPA with a CDO!
- How to Stand Out from the Herd of Other CPAs: Are You a Ram Ahead of the Herd or a Ewe Behind?
Tag Archives: William Brighenti CPA
The Deep State has declared war on American citizens who oppose the Deep State
THAT’S WHAT THEY ARE USING JANUARY 6TH. IT’S DEMENTED TO COMPARE 9/11 AND JANUARY 6TH BUT IT’S SO CENTRAL TO THE AGENDA OF THE SECURITY STATE, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY, TO ESSENTIALLY INITIATE A SURVEILLANCE REGIME, A DETENTION REGIME, AGAINST PEOPLE ON THE RIGHT WHO ARE AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT. AND THEY’RE ALREADY DOING IT. AND THEY PUT PEOPLE ON THE NO-FLY LIST, THE KIND OF DEFINING FEATURE OF THE FIRST WAR ON TERROR, THEY WANT TO DO NEW LEGISLATION THAT GIVES THE FBI AND THE CIA NEW POWERS, SPENDING MORE MONEY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT. THIS WAR ON TERROR IS CRUCIAL TO THEM. Continue reading
Posted in Accountants CPA Hartford, Articles Tagged Accountants CPA Hartford Connecticut LLC, Al Qaeda, cpa-connecticut.com, deep state, Democratic Party, detention regime, domestic war on terrorism, George Bush, Glenn Greenwald, January 6th, no-fly list, security state, surveillance regime, The Deep State has declared war on American citizens who oppose the Deep State, Trumper supporters, Trumpers, Tucker Carlson, Tucker Carlson Tonight 9/13/2021, war of terrorism, William Brighenti CPA Leave a comment
Chuck Todd of Meet the Press interviews Bernie Sanders on May 31 2015
The Vermont Senator and Presidential candidate talks Hillary Clinton, the 2016 race, and an essay he wrote in the 70’s about sex. Continue reading
Posted in Accountants CPA Hartford, Articles Tagged Accountants CPA Hartford Connecticut LLC, barefoot accountant, Bernie Sanders, Bill Clinton, Chuck Todd, Chuck Todd of Meet the Press interviews Bernie Sanders on May 31 2015, Glass-Steagall, Hillary Clinton, interview transcript, interview video, May 31 2015, Meet the Press, NAFTA, Patriot Act, President Obama, Section 215, TPP, trade agreements, Trans Pacific Partnership, transcript, USA Freedom Act, video, Wall Street, William Brighenti CPA 2 Comments
Senator Bernie Sanders appeals to the media to cover the serious issues of our country instead of political gossip during political campaigns
SANDERS: … there is more coverage about the political gossip of a campaign, about raising money, about polling, about somebody saying something dumb, or some kid works for a campaign sends out something stupid on Facebook, right? We can expect that to be a major story.
But what your job is, what the media’s job is, is to say, look, these are the major issues facing the country. We’re a democracy. People have different points of view. Let’s argue it. Continue reading
Posted in Accountants CPA Hartford, Articles Tagged Accountants, Accountants CPA Hartford Connecticut LLC, barefoot accountant, Berlin Connecticut, Bernie Sanders, Brian Stelter, Certified Public Accountants, CNN, CNN Host, CNN Reliable Sources, Hartford Connecticut, Hillary Clinton, May 24 2015, media press campaign coverage, Race to 2016, Reliable Sources, Sanders asks why his only coverage is for attacking Clinton, Sanders slams press coverage CNN, Senator Bernie Sanders appeals to the media to cover the serious issues of our country instead of political gossip, Senator Bernie Sanders appeals to the media to cover the serious issues of our country instead of political gossip during political campaigns, Stelter, William Brighenti CPA Leave a comment
Berlin looks to build $21 million police department
The Berlin police department is looking to build a new facility, but some residents don’t think spending $21 million should even be considered. Continue reading
Posted in Accountants CPA Hartford, Articles Tagged Berlin looks to build $21 million police department, Berlin Police Department, Berlin Property Owners Association, body armor, bullet proof vests, chemical equipment, militarization of police, military equipment, new police station, Rachel Rochette, riot helmets, SWAT rifles, William Brighenti CPA 1 Comment
Residents Oppose Cost of Berlin Police Department Move to Bigger Space
William Brighenti, who founded the Berlin Property Owners Association, argued that the town can’t afford a new police headquarters, and police should look to clear space in their current building. He thinks one way to accomplish this is to get rid of tactical gear. Continue reading
Posted in Accountants CPA Hartford, Articles Tagged 55 employees in Berlin Police Department, Berlin Property Owners Association, body armor, BPOA, bullet proof vests, chemical equipment, Fox Connecticut News, Fox CT News, John Charlton, militarization of police, military equipment, New Berlin Police Department Facing Criticism, Residents Oppose Cost of Berlin Police Department Move to Bigger Space, riot helmets, SWAT rifles, William Brighenti CPA Leave a comment
Shame on the GOP: Obama the politician will not march with union employees in Wisconsin
Wisconsin State Senate yet to vote on anti-union bill. Obama Taken To Task by Cenk Uygur on MSNBC TV, February 25, 2011 For Not Supporting Wisconsin Workers . President Barack Obama’s response to labor protests in Wisconsin hasn’t been forceful … Continue reading